POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Memory.log : Re: Memory.log Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memory.log
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 19 Jan 2007 04:52:39
Message: <45b094e7$1@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> Nicolas George wrote:
>> Thorsten Froehlich  wrote in message <45ae506a$1@news.povray.org>:
>>> The official version builds easily from source.
>> The problem with undocumented obsolete functions of libpng has been fixed?

And I might add, the functions were neither of what you claim. Plus, it only
happened when building with libraries other than the ones included with
POV-Ray anyway. As POV-ray includes the correct library versions, it is a
non-issue. BTW, you spreading FUD in this thread really is inappropriate :-(

	Thorsten